Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to advertise with Australian Tackle Trader?
It’s FREE!!.. for any fishing tackle or related products including rods, reels, and accessories.
Plus any boats, kayaks, jet skis, boat motors, paddle boards e.t.c also list for FREE!!
- If you select the “Featured Ad’, option for $2.95/ad, your ad will appear in the ‘Featured Ads Slider’ on the front page of the website, so your ad gets seen by more people.
- If you have multiple items to sell go for it!
- Tackle Shops and Boat Dealers are also all welcome to list on this site.
- All ads run for 365 days.
- NOTE: At the end of listing ads will be automatically removed.
Why should I use Australian Tackle Trader when I can sell on other sites?
- TARGETED MARKETING! Have you ever heard the saying “If you want to catch fish, fish where the fish are”?
- Australian Tackle Trader is dedicated to boats, other water craft, fishing tackle and fishing related equipment ONLY. We don’t list furniture, car parts, garden tools, baby strollers or any item that’s not directly related to fishing or boating. When buyers visit this site they are highly likely to be looking at buying fishing tackle or boats. We get your ads in front of those buyers.
- POWERFUL SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION!
- Every ad listed on Australian Tackle Trader is automatically shared with a growing community of followers on our dedicated Facebook Page. Facebook marketing is currently one of the worlds most successful marketing strategies for reaching a specific target market; in our case, people interested in fishing and boating.
- AN AUSTRALIAN MADE SOLUTION for AUSTRALIANS!
- We’re not interested in becoming another eBay or Amazon (as much as we’d all love the income). We know how frustrating it can be, spending hours of your precious time searching online for good gear at realistic prices. We know the frustration of doing the research, finding a good deal, performing the currency conversion, signing up for an account and then after all that, discovering that the shipping is almost as much as the cost of the item! We built this business to provide fellow Australians with a much simpler solution.
What payment methods do you accept?
Australian Tackle Trader uses a secure Pay Pal gateway for all financial transactions. You can purchase featured ads using your Pay Pal account; if you don’t have a Pay Pal account, you can use the card services available within the Pay Pal gateway to pay with your credit/debit card.
I’m worried about sharing my information online. What protocols are in place to protect my privacy?
Who can see my personal details & what do buyers see when viewing my listing?
To best answer these questions, here’s a link to a sample ad on Australian Tackle Trader so you can see exactly what a well constructed ad looks like and what information is presented in the ad – Sample Ad. Unless you choose to post your personal information in your ad, buyers can only contact you through Australian Tackle Trader.
How do I get paid for my items? Who pays for the postage? How do I create a successful ad?
All valid questions, particularly if you haven’t used an online classifieds service before. Don’t worry! We’ve created a comprehensive resource designed to help you with each step of the process, just follow the link below –
Who are we / About Us?
Find out a little more About Us, where we came from and why we’re here.
All the best from your A.T.T team.