Terms & Conditions
The following document sets forth the Terms & Conditions for the Australian Tackle Trader website, www.australiantackletrader.com
As a user of this website (hereinafter referred to as “you/your”), you acknowledge that any use of this site, including any transactions you make (“use/using”), is subject to the terms & conditions set out below.
If you disagree with any part of these terms & conditions, please do not use our website.
You do not have to be a registered account holder to buy products on the Australian Tackle Trader website.
- All orders placed on australiantackletrader.com are fulfilled by the individual vendor, and are the responsibility of the vendor to ensure the order is fulfilled properly, not Australian Tackle Trader. Therefore Australian Tackle Trader shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of moneys due to false or misleading advertising and descriptions for any products listed on the website australiantackletrader.com
- Australian Tackle Trader does not own any products on australiantackletrader.com and therefore, will not be held liable for any damaged products, products not as described, faulty products, any products not delivered or damaged during delivery. This is the responsibility of the individual vendor.
- All queries relating to the above said matters are to be resolved via contact with the vendor who was responsible for the sale of the product.
- If the situation cannot be resolved, and a compromise met by either party, Australian Tackle Trader reserves the right to resolve the matter based on evidence provided by both parties, and the decision made by Australian Tackle Trader will be final and non-negotiable. No further contact shall be initiated by either party.
- All prices advertised on this site are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST (where applicable).
- Payments made through austtraliantackletrader.com are made via PayPal’s secure payment gateway, or by way of credit cards through Stripe’s secure payment gateway.
- We do not collect or store credit card data in any way or form.
- We do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision.
- All refund requests and return requests are to be submitted to the vendor, and are the responsibility of the vendor, not Australian Tackle Trader.
- A legitimate and legible request must be submitted to the vendor, along with evidence if required, must also be provided to the vendor when requesting a refund.
- 14 days are given from the point of sale to contact the seller if you are not happy with your purchase, and upon request, needs to be returned in unopened and undamaged condition.
When purchasing from Australian Tackle Trader, payments are made via PayPal and Stripe’s secure payment gateway. Card details are hosted by PayPal and Stripe after processing. We do not collect or store credit card data in any way or form.
Use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information or materials found or offered for sale on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that any such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- By registering an account and using this service, you agree to receiving information from Australian Tackle Trader as necessary to maintain your account and promote the use of the website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Email: Contact Us>>
Postal: PO Box 5094 Gwandalan, 2259 NSW, AUSTRALIA.
All the best from your A.T.T team.