Terms & Conditions
The following document sets forth the Terms & Conditions for the Australian Tackle Trader classified ads website, www.australiantackletrader.com
As a user of this website (hereinafter referred to as “you/your”), you acknowledge that any use of this site, including any transactions you make (“use/using”), is subject to the terms & conditions set out below.
If you disagree with any part of these terms & conditions, please do not use our website.
You must be a registered account holder to post ads & sell products on the Australian Tackle Trader website.
Orders for ‘Ad Packs’ & ‘Membership Packs’, can only be placed by registered account holders via the ‘Account Dashboard’
All prices advertised on this site are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST (where applicable). Your invoice will show a total excluding tax, GST payable and a grand total.
Payment is made through PayPal’s secure payment gateway, where there are 2 options for payment; PayPal funds from your PayPal account, or by credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
Please choose your ‘Ad Pack’, or ‘Membership Pack’ carefully. We do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision.
- Requests for credit must be made within 24 hours of order approval.
- Requests for credit must be made via the form available – Contact Us>>
- Requests must include the following information
- TITLE – “Request for Credit”
- ‘Order Number’ & ‘Date of Order’
- Customers ‘Full Name & Contact Details’
- Reason for any ‘Request for Credit’
When purchasing fromAustralian Tackle Trader, payments are made via PayPal’s secure payment gateway. Card details are hosted by PayPal after processing. We do not collect or store credit card data in any way or form.
Use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information or materials found or offered for sale on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that any such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- By registering an account and using this service, you agree to receiving information from Australian Tackle Trader as necessary to maintain your account and promote the use of the website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Email: Contact Us>>
Postal: 53 Glenferrie Rd, Malvern, 3144, VIC, AUSTRALIA.
All the best from your A.T.T team.