By signing up to Australian Tackle Trader as a vendor, you agree to the following terms and conditions set forth in the document below.
Seller Accounts & Subscriptions
- You must be a registered account holder to post & sell products on the Australian Tackle Traders website.
- There are no lock in contracts with Australian Tackle Trader.
- You may cancel your account subscription at any time.
- All listings created by your seller account will be deleted and no longer active upon cancelation of your subscription.
- You may re-subscribe at any time.
- All advertised prices for products on Australian Tackle Trader are in Australian dollars only, and are inclusive of GST.
- You must always abide by the rules and guidelines set forth by Australian Tackle Trader. Failure to do so will result in the termination of seller accounts.
- Photo identification, current address and a valid phone number are required for verification before any listings can be made on Australian Tackle Trader.
- No products shall be made active until identification has been verified and approved by Australian Tackle Trader.
Vendor Selling Fees and Payments
- Vendor selling fees for all sales are calculated on the total selling price including postage (where applicable) for all sales through Australian Tackle Trader.
- Payments from vendor sales are paid to the vendor on a fortnightly basis from Australian Tackle Trader, minus Australian Tackle Traders commission percentage and paypal fee’s on all individual sales.
- Payment is made through stripe or PayPal’s secure payment gateways or to the vendors nominated bank account. The vendor covers all associated paypal and stripe fee’s included in the sale.
- Sale amounts are final and cannot be amended in any way.
Rules for Guidelines
- Vendors must only list fishing related products on Australian Tackle Trader.
- Any listings unrelated to fishing and accessories will not be tolerated and taken down immediately. This will result in the vendor being unable to use the platform, and the connected account terminated with no refund given for any subscription payments that may have been made.
- All photos provided for listings must be of high quality and relevant to the item being listed for sale. Low quality product photos will be taken down immediately.
- At no time shall any vulgar or inappropriate language be used on Australian Tackle Trader in listings, or messages, to any customers no matter the circumstances.
- All persons using this platform in any way are to be treated with respect at all times.
- Australian Tackle Trader gives you, as the vendor, the right to discount as much as you like off your listed items at any time you would like to do so.
- Australian Tackle Trader will also reserve the right to use coupon codes on our website, which will be no more than a 10% discount per sale and as low as a 5% discount per sale. This will occur at any given time and all vendors must welcome this discount at there own expense.
- If we at Australian Tackle Trader wish to promote products at a higher discounted rate, you will be informed prior to the promotion starting and have the option to participate. This is not a requirement and you are not obligated to do so.
- Australian Tackle Trader promotes FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ITEMS AT ALL TIMES.
- We will never charge for shipping on Australian Tackle Trader and the vendor should consider this when pricing their items.
- Australian Tackle Trader only sells to customers in Australia.
Warranty Returns and Replacement
- Any returns or warranty’s initiated from any sales through Australian Tackle Trader by any person(s) are the responsibility of the vendor.
- The vendor shall handle all correspondence with the customer throughout the returns or warranty process and cover all applicable cost involved.
- Australian Tackle Trader will not, and can not be held responsible for any returns, warranty’s or refunds from any sales by any vendors on this platform in anyway what so ever. We will take no part in any negotiations on any returns, warranty’s or refunds at any time, unless deemed necessary.
- It is the vendors responsibility and requirement, to handle any of the above mentioned issues in a professional manner, and shall be monitored by Australian Tackle Trader, as to make sure these issues are handled in the correct manner.
- Australian Tackle Trader shall reserve the right to step in and take control of any situation where deemed necessary where a resolution cannot be reached by either party, and reserves the right to make a decision based on evidence provided by both parties. The decision may include replacement products, full or partial refunds or store credits in the way of coupons. The decision Australian Tackle Trader makes is final and no further discussions shall take place on these matters.
Use of This Website
- The content of this website is for general information use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- By registering an account and using this service, you agree to receiving information from Australian Tackle Trader as necessary to maintain your account and promote the use of the website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Email: Contact Us>>
Postal: PO Box 5094 Gwandalan, 2259 NSW, AUSTRALIA.
All the best from your A.T.T team.